Phone: 0121 4488 280
Timing: Monday - Sunday: 24 X 7
DAYNIGHT HEALTHCARE LTD offer the services of support workers to provide personal and practical care services for people with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities. Our staff are able to offer provision of personal, emotional, social and physical support on a 24-hour basis or shift rota system.
Our support workers will
- Provide physical in toileting, washing and dressing
- Preparing, serving patient light meals and assisting with feeding when required
- Helping to mobilise, bed making and generally assisting with client’s overall comfort.
- Grocery shopping when required
- Assisting in medication
- Reading and writing
- Providing leisure and creative activities
- Providing emotional support
- Creating safe environment
- Keeping record and writing reports
- All the time observing infection control procedure to protect self, patient and colleagues.